…on the road to your future
SPEAK TO A CAREER COUNSELOR NOW! CALL 616-532-0704
For Our Veterans:
Here at FCG Truck Driver Training School, we truly appreciate everything that all of our service members, from every branch of the military, have given for our great nation. You served and sacrificed to protect our “Sea to Shining Sea”, now it is our turn to give back and help you once again serve from “Sea to Shining Sea” as a professional truck driver for carriers around the nation! ‘Merica!
To help you put the rubber down “on the road to your future”, we participate in several assistance programs that you may be eligible for! These include:
- DoD Tuition Assistance Program (TA)
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Reserve Education Assistance Program (REAP)
- Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Special Vocational Training (SVT)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Program (VR&E)
And others! Again, we thank you all for your dedication and commitment to our nation; we are truly blessed by your service! Contact us, whether you a veteran looking for a new career or still on active duty, and get your start in the rewarding transportation field!
Click here to apply for the GI Bill and related benefits today!
To review and discuss possible programs you might be eligible for, request free info or contact FCG at (616) 532-0704!