Great entry level position! We are very hands on with our training.
- Deliver product to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Inspect and monitor vehicle
- Follow all applicable state and federal laws
- Possess at least a CDL B license with airbrakes
- Hazmat & Tanker certs preferred but not required to start. Will need to be obtained at a later point
- Experience is a plus, but will provide on the job training
- Must have a clean background, driving record, pass a drug screening and DOT physical
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA & 401k with employer contribution!
- Paid time off, holidays and no weekends
- Our drivers are home every night!
Starting rate for CDL B w/airbrakes is $16. Having hazmat and tanker endorsements raises the starting pay to $18. We are willing to negotiate pay based off of experience and overall determination to succeed.