Truck Driver /Home Daily /$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Requisition Id: 48635
Business Unit: LTL
Location: Fremont, IN, US, 46737
Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect will receive a $1,500 sign-on bonus, subject to repayment if the employee voluntarily terminates their employment with XPO Logistics within the first 6 months. Bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. All other rules governing this program will apply.
Driving done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know you’re more than a driver. With us, you’ll have a starring role on our customer service team, providing daily freight solutions to our customers. And, at the end of your shift, you’ll be able to spend time at home. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
Top Pay starts at $27.69 per hour and may include overtime and an annual company bonus. From day one, you can contribute to a 401(k), which we’ll begin matching a year later. After 90 days, you’ll be eligible for a generous benefits package, including full health (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, disability, and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination, including doubles and, as applicable, triples
- Provide excellent service to customers, including generating sales leads
- Load and unload freight, frequently up to 50 lbs. and occasionally more than 75 lbs.
- Work a flexible schedule that’s as many as 12 to 14 hours in a day, including day, night and weekend shifts
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Safe driving record and history
- Hazardous materials endorsement (Must be obtained in full within 90 days of employment)
- Doubles/triples endorsement (Must be obtained in full within 90 days of employment)
- Tank vehicle endorsement (Must be obtained in full within 90 days of employment)
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals
- Pass a company-paid DOT physical
- Pass a company-paid pre-hire test (physical essential functions)
It’d be great if you also have:
- Forklift experience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
6755 N Old 27
Fremont, IN 46737 USA
O: +1 260-833-0051 M: +1 260-577-0490