Dykhuis Farms, Inc., a progressive family owned producer of high quality pork, is looking for Live Haul Driver/Regional Truck Drivers. Drivers will load market hogs at our farms in Michigan and Indiana, transport them to market (mainly Logansport, IN), then unload them at the processing plant. Drivers will also transport wean pigs, feeder pigs, and replacement gilts.
We are DIFFERENT than most trucking jobs…
- Your freight is live animals that you get to interact with.
- We control all pickup and delivery times.
- You will know your schedule for the next week, every Friday.
- You work all year, Monday thru Friday, and an occasional Saturday.
- We have company-owned equipment, maintained by our own shop.
- We run Farm Plates and usually are exempt from DOT hours of service and logging requirements.
- You would normally spend the entire week within 150 miles of Holland.
- Paid by the hour.
- Since we are agriculture, the age requirement to drive is 18 years of age.
- No ELD requirement.
- Competitive wages & benefits including paid time off, holiday pay, bonuses, health insurance, & 401k.
We are searching for the right, qualified, CDL Licensed candidates to join our truck fleet team transporting hogs for a family farm.
Check out our website: www.dykhuisfarms.com
- Download an application
- Learn about our values
- See other job opportunities
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Dykhuis Farms, our MISSION is to glorify God through careful and deliberate management of the resources which have been entrusted to us; to produce high quality agricultural products in a way that betters the communities we are part of.